[BaadAssGremlins] for sale excellent 1970 amc gremlin and a complete par

[BaadAssGremlins] for sale excellent 1970 amc gremlin and a complete parts car too

found another project that i really want but can't do anything until i
sell my 70 gremlin.

here are the stats on the 70 ...

70 gremlin, 199 cid i-6, 3spd on the column, 92,000 miles, red
interior (new floor carpet new window squgee's and felts), ralley
wheels, new water pump, new fuel pump w/vacuum wipers that work great,
72-74 grille w/ fog lights in the bumper holes, tinted windows, tinted
headlights, custom aluminum cover over grille area that closes it in,
list goes on.....
if you wanna see the car look @ car #46 on www.gremlinx.com in the
rides section, it is on page 5.

her is the info on the parts car ....
75 gremlin rolling chassis, hornet sport a bout v8 rear end (amc20),
v-8 cross member, power steering, drum brakes, 72-74 grille, keystone
classic wheels (kinda rough) car was a driver before i pulled the
motor and tranny out of it. body is kinda rough, lots of interior
parts. could put a motor back in it and make a a driver again.
i have the title for it.

but wait theres more....
all the extra parts that i still have will go with the deal if you buy
the whole package, 3spd tranny out of 76 pacer-x, 232 head, alum. 2
bbl intake, steel 2bbl intake and exhaust manifold, factory electronic
ignition, i have an hei ignition out of a chevy to swap out to an amc.
extra set o ralley wheels and center caps.

$4200 for the whole nine yards you come get it. or make me an offer on
the package. thats for both cars and all the parts.

e-mail me at hemigremmy@xxxxxxxxx
or call me on the weekends or evenings 304-375-2922 if no answer leave
a message for ben w/name and number and i will call you back.
thanx,
ben