[BaadAssGremlins] Body parts RIPP-OFF on ebay .... "CARFINDS" LONG!! RI

[BaadAssGremlins] Body parts RIPP-OFF on ebay .... "CARFINDS" LONG!! RIPOFF!!

Q@$#$^%&(*&%$@#&^*%$%#@.....OK. A couple of weeks ago i located some
much needed body panels for my 67 Ambassador convertible on ebay.
They were at a California salvage yard named CARFINDS on ebay!! A
good friend of mine loaned me the $$$$$ since i'm still laid off!I
CALLED the fellow in California several(4-5) times before bidding,and
got EXACT (HOHOHO) descriptions of the parts over the phone.
Well...the right door and right fender arrived at the airport bus
terminal Sunday....WHOLLY CRAP!!!! Waiting for my 1/4 panels,other
front fender...and a piece i bought for my son's car AND a set of
Ambo bumper guards....The left fender,bumper guards and part for my
son..MAGICALLY have NOT even been shipped yet. DHL is to drop off my
1/4's Monday! I paid for everything TWO weeks ago!!!!The Door is
COMPLETELY SHITTTTTTT. RUST FREE...yes...BUT beat ALL to HELL!!!!
BONDO in it also...On the phone..."yes sir..it's perfect"!!!!!! The
right fender WAS originally kinda   nice(except for ALOT of small
dents...NOT mentioned on the phone)..BUT some MONKEY shoved it
straight up  from the car..did NOT un do under the windshield lower
molding/at the firewall...BENT the @#$#^#%$@ out of it!!!!!!I'll
likely have a stroke when the rest arives!! They WERE NOT dammaged in
shipping via Grey hound!! The dammage on the door has been there for
YEARS!!!The fender was WIPED OUT when removed..FRESH DAMMAGE..NO
rust!! HMMMM no wonder the photos were NOT too clear in the auction?
What happened to people being even REMOTLY HONEST?????? Q#@$#@#@$^%$%
^*AAAARRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHH. Sorry..Stay away from CARFINDS!!!!!!!!!  I
wish ebay would have a outside bodyman look them over...Joe