Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 258 split exhaust manifold

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 258 split exhaust manifold

I tried this on a 1965 dodge van and it didn't work. I guess it depends on what the manifold is made of. If it's cast iron forget it. I had no luck with any kind of weld tried on it. I'm not a welder so had others doing the work. Maybe they know something we didn't.  Paul

"Dan M." <vegadan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I noticed on ebay that somebody is selling directions to split a 258
exhaust manifold.  Has anybody ever done this?  Is it worth it?  It
seems to me that it would be a good idea, but I've never heard of
modifying the factory exhaust manifold in this manor.

Thanks,
Dan

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS