[BaadAssGremlins] value

I know this is a hard question but can you guys give me some kind of ball park
figure for a 72 Hornet Sportabout. A friend of mine saw one for sale not to
far from where I work. I was thinking about going to look at it one day next
week. All I know about it is suppose to have 53,000 miles on it and has some
rust but it is not bad. I assume it is a six banger. It has a make offer sign
on it. Just from what the guy said I figure if it runs and drives out. I would
think 5 to 8 hundred for it what do all think.
Terry

--- Begin Message ---

Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX