Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Mixed feelings

In a message dated 1/20/2006 7:15:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Well the RWB gremlin sold today. It was really hard letting go of her
but she will be put back on the road with a hot 360 in The boston MA
area. I will use the cash to fund a new engine for my Black 72.
Davis
Amc Team
Got rid of the DPwine special eh LOL bet ya haven't bee reimbursed yet from that crook have ya  If i were you i'd channel some of that money into the body work and paint on yer 72.so anything new with your 73?and you want me to purge the pics of yer 70 rwb from your folder?
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS