[BaadAssGremlins] 199 i-6 & tranny......

[BaadAssGremlins] 199 i-6 & tranny......

i will be pulling my motor and tranny out of my 70 gremlin (car #46 in
the gremlinx.com rides section) this summer it is a 199 i-6 with a 3
spd standard the motor only has like 93,000 miles on it and it is
running now. the carb has some issues needs rebuilt or replaced but
the motor does run, new water pump, new fuel pump with vacuum wipers
provision, new theromstat housing and thermostat, starter has been
rebuilt, new point and condensor less than 500 miles ago. tranny had a
new clutch, pressure plate and throw out bearing in it about 4-5 years
ago. make me an offer on it or will trade for a good muncie 4 speed.
this will be a pick up only deal. i live in williamstown, wv 26187. if
you are interested in it post here or e-mail me.

thanx,
ben