Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Parts or rebuild source for harmonic balancers, mo

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Parts or rebuild source for harmonic balancers, motor mounts, driveshafts.

I have heard of them. Try using a gear puller. One with 3 jaws.
 Good luck
 Davis

rebade1 <rebade1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I had a balancer break apart when pulling it from a crankshaft on a
Maverick 250, so I went searching. Luckily my Snap-on puller held up :-
)) I'll have to heat the remainder up to get it off the crankshaft. Or
does anyone have any other suggestions for removing the #!!@ remaining
piece???

I ran across this company for classic and current harmonic balancers as
well as rebuild services for harmonic balancers, motor mounts, and
driveshafts. They also supply hi-po balancers, etc.

They list all the AMC motors by size and year. You can reach the
company at www.damperdoctor.com. I didn't know they were out there,
perhaps some of us do, some of us don't. Probably others too, but this
company is the only one that listed the AMC engines directly.

Ralph