Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Is anyone going to the Amo event in ohio this

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Is anyone going to the Amo event in ohio this year?

The show is in Dayton Ohio. The show itself is Saturday July 29 they have
things planed for Thursday and Friday. I have motel reservations and plan on
going up Thursday and comming back Sunday. The one I went to in St Louis had
about 8 or 9 Gremlins but no 77's or 78's that is why I was so upset I didn't
take mine. I noticed at the AMO site a 78 won some kind of award last year.
Terry