Re: [BaadAssGremlins] V8 Gremlin/Hornet salvage yard

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] V8 Gremlin/Hornet salvage yard

Who is close to this salvage yard to check it out? Will the salvage yard sell the cars whole? In Minnesota they won't sell whole cars (unless you know the owner)? If they sell them both for cheap, it is worth grabbing them up. I would be willing to go get them since they are V8 cars, before they get crushed. Bob from MN.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS