Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Is anyone going to the Amo event in ohio this year

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Is anyone going to the Amo event in ohio this year?

Bob from Anoka, MN is going to the AMO show in Ohio this year, hope to meet some of you there. I have been to the AMO events for the last 6 years and every one of them is great.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS