[BaadAssGremlins] borg warner 4 speed for sale

[BaadAssGremlins] borg warner 4 speed for sale

Up for sale is a 1969 American Motors (AMC) 4-speed Borg Warner T-10
transmission. The T10P prefix in the casting numbers indicates the AMC
application. I am not an AMC enthusiast, but the transmission sources I
contacted helped me determine the AMC origins of this transmission. The
transmission case is cast iron. It has a 9-bolt side cover with a rounded
bottom. The transmission has never been apart. It has been sitting inside on
a wooden barn floor since I inherited it. Being a GM guy, I do not have a
use for it. The case is in excellent condition and has no welds, cracks,
scaly rust or other abuse. Please email me for pictures. The transmission
turns freely with no noises or binding. There are no signs of oil leakage
anywhere. I do not know the mileage put on this transmission. Since it has
never been apart, I do not know the condition of the bearings, synchros,
shift forks, etc. I am guessing that it most likely will require a common
rebuild (for example: bearings, synchros, gaskets, seals). The input shaft
has 4 rings (grooves) in it which indicate that it has a 2.43 first gear
(wide ratio) as opposed to a 5-ring 2.23 first gear (close ratio). The
passenger side main case casting numbers: T10P - 1B W.G. DIV Q2 K.16.68 The
passenger side tailshaft housing casting numbers: T10P - 7A W.G. DIV Q2
H.29.68 The numbers on the metal tag that is affixed to the lower tailshaft
bolt : 3193964 AS1-T10V Driver's side main case stamped numbers: L2782 The
transmission is sold as is and there are no warranties or guarantees with
this transmission, expressed or implied. Buyer will pay shipping to his
destination. I intend to ship it UPS, as they allow packages up to 150
pounds. I will pack it in a wooden crate for free. Make me a reasonable
offer and thanks. Chris Goldbach cgoldbach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
262-643-9172 262-241-8222
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX