[BaadAssGremlins] 67 Rebel 2 door for sale

[BaadAssGremlins] 67 Rebel 2 door for sale

1967 Rebel 770 2-Door Exterior Original black car as indicated by the door
tag which is still intact. (It looks exactly like the Rebel in the previous
For Sale posting on December 21st, titled ""1967 Rebel SST"". Differences
include this one has no vents in front of the rear wheel wheels, and no
marker lights in the front fenders.) Needs minor bodywork completed and
paint. Doesn't require any replacement panels. Trunk, quarters, doors, hood,
etc are all solid. Reason for bodywork is because of dents and dings.
Bumpers, chrome trim and glass are in very nice condition. All windows roll
up and down smoothly, and all locks, including trunk are functional.
Interior Salmon/ burgundy two tone. Seats appear to have been redone
recently (within the past few years). No visible rips or tears. Headliner,
door panels, dash, steering wheel, etc are all in very nice condition. Would
recommend purchasing a new carpet. Most, if not all interior lights work.
For instance, when the door is opened, the sail panels lights come on along
with the lights under the dash. I haven't had working lights in the past
with other cars, but is actually quite convenient. Gauges work, including
gas, speedometer, alternator light, and oil light. Drivetrain Originally a
232/ auto, car now has a 199/auto. Original 232 and transmission are
included with the sale. Motor runs excellent. I have used the car for most
of the past summer/ fall as a ""nice weather driver"". Obviously this is not
going to win many races as is, but the car makes a nice, and more
importantly more fuel efficient, cruiser. Rims/ Tires Magnum 500 rims w/
center caps and trim rings w/ brand new BFGs with raised white lettering.
This is a running and driving car. I have been using it up until the first
snowfall this year. Can be test driven if you like. Some extras that go with
the car include car cover, owners manual, extra 232 and transmission
(mentioned previously), two sets of keys, original full size spare, trunk
mat and all 4 original dog dish hub caps. Asking $3,250.00 OBO for the car.
Not looking to retire on this sale, so price is negotiable. Nathan (518)
727-9100 Albany, NY  Nathan Lobban  nathanl13@xxxxxxxxxxx  518-727-9100
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825