Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Got My Car Back From The Upholstery ShopYesterday

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Got My Car Back From The Upholstery ShopYesterday

Sorry Terry just go without her. 4-5 years ago me and the wife had an
argument and I went to the local cruise night by myself. I was sitting
at the bar in the restaurant and a late 20's looking blond asked if my
12 inches plus long white beard was real. It was mid SUMMER!!!!. I said
yes it is real. She said could she feel it I said yes and she did. She
said you look like Santa. I was wearing the Santa Say's Gingle This "T"
shirt and I said read this. She did and turned beet red as everyone at
the bar was laughing at her. If your wife doesn't want to go it's her
loss. Maybe you should not bend over backwards to go to all the places
she want's to go. Me I am in a unique situation to 99% of the married
men I know. I do what I want when I want within reason most of the time.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- That is mine Rick in four years she has rode in it one time to a car show. She
acted like she had a good time. That was two years ago she hasn't been in it
since. You know I don't expect her to help me work on it or go to a car show
every weekend like I do in the summer but you know it wouldn't kill her to go
to the two or three big ones in the summer. I seem to go to all the things I
hate to go to with her.
Terry

--- Begin Message ---