Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: More e-bay fraud??

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: More e-bay fraud??

Your right Doc I haven't emailed him this time cause he changed his listing for AMC's, and I will let the ford guys figure it out. But if he goes after the Buick guys ,rrrrrrrrr.  Heh Heh just kiddin.  Paul

"Scott W." <lordicp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Heh yeah I had 2 weeks paid vacation and got bored,
and don't like anyone getting ripped off....

=== message truncated ===

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS