Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: More e-bay fraud??

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: More e-bay fraud??

OK guys i got my reply, this just shocked me big time.
I do now beleive he needs to be on the EBay asshole
list. THis was his reply:

Response from oldtimesman33
Item: FORD MUSTANG DIGITAL RADIO,NOS,ONLY 1
(8025565378)
This message was sent while the listing was active.
oldtimesman33 is the seller.
as you are prevented from buying any item from my
auctions and i am now giving you offical notice not to
use ebay email to contact me about anything,i have
notified ebay about your harrassment and they advised
me to give you a warning ,any violations of this will
be handeled by them ,i am sending them a copy of this
email

WHAT THE HELL, I asked a legitimate question, not
tryin to be rude or anything, and thats the response I
get! And what harrasment thats the first question I
have ever asked him. I don't know if he thinks I'm
someone who made a new account to pester him with or
what, but damn...what an ass.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CORVETTE-DIGITAL-CASSETTE-LOOK_W0QQitemZ8025566424QQcategoryZ38639QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/VW-GHIA-BUG-RADIO-DIGITAL-CASSETTE-LOOK_W0QQitemZ8025568945QQcategoryZ38644QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem