Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: More e-bay fraud??

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: More e-bay fraud??

I think it is more fun f***ing with him than reporting him.....I'm surprised
he hasn't started selling 'NOS fuses' as he has probably blow one or two by
now! Ya'll know if you do a search on www.google.com for 'ebay assholes' a
small file off my website is in the top three in the world, go figure. Not
saying ebay seller oldtimegoofball is a asshole, but sure not in the
business to sell any radios with asshole like remarks to people who might be
considering bidding on them.

When you "ask seller a questions" ON THE EBAY SITE this is what appears like
in Scott's legitimate question:
"This message was sent while the listing was active.
kawasaki2203 is a potential buyer."

Potential buyer, duh!

And Scott's question was indeed legitimate:
"Is there some odd reason that you slap a FoMoCo sticker on this radio
and an AMC sticker on an identical radio and say that both are NOS??"

Yes, John Rosa gave him a hard time awhile back, I did too but Rosa darn it,
outdid me. Curse you John! Meddling Teen!

You would think however that "oldtimefartface" would have figured out that
just getting rid of the cheesy decals, whether Ford, Chevy, AMC, whatever
would do it! I would personally LIKE to BUY one of his radios, I like RCA
radios. I don't however like to buy something as NOS Pacer when it ain't you
know. I also don't like smart ass remarks as I do the comedy around here
dammit.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825