Re: [BaadAssGremlins] I thought I would get a kick outta this

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] I thought I would get a kick outta this

AHAH your right, The AMC ones don't say AMC anymore...
sorry bout that. But most of the others till do and
are still the same lets take a pic with one sticker,
and take a pic of the same item with another sticker
and call it NOS.