From: Scott
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, January 02, 2006 7:05 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] I thought I would get a kick outta this

I decided i'd sign up for an ebay account and ask this man this

Question from kawasaki2203
Item: FORD MUSTANG DIGITAL RADIO,NOS,ONLY 1 (8025565378)
This message was sent while the listing was active.
kawasaki2203 is a potential buyer.
Is there some odd reason that you slap a FoMoCo sticker on this radio
and an AMC sticker on an identical radio and say that both are NOS??

I can't wait for the smart ass reply :).

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS