Re: [BaadAssGremlins] return of the non nos radio

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] return of the non nos radio

AHAH this man needs some help bad. He keeps replying
to his feedback with "has a reading comprehension
problem, read the ad"... wow. It says plain as day
what its for and when you say that it wasn't what he
stated its YOUR fault, haha. I am just waiting for him
to break down and call someone a stupid head or some
stupid crap like the moron he is coming off to be. I
am a big Ford fan, and if I had an ebay account I
would confront him on that one too. This man really
needs to stop tryin to rip honest people off with his
fake goods...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AMC-PACER-AM-FM-RADIO-NEW_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ38644QQitemZ8025228684QQrdZ1