Re: [BaadAssGremlins] return of the non nos radio

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] return of the non nos radio

LOL Eddie. I gave that guy a ration of shit too started out being nice by telling him it didn't look nos. After he changed his listing  I thanked him for not ripping people off and will it really fit a Gremlin. He yelled back at me he wasn't ripping anyone off and FIGURE IT OUT MYSELF.  I repliied that I've read his feed back and allready figured it out, only an idiot would buy from you!!  Just havin fun. Paul

eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AMC-PACER-AM-FM-RADIO-NEW_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ38644QQitemZ8025228684QQrdZ1

I guess this seller got tired of annoying AMCers emailing him letting him
know a cheesy sticker stuck on any radio and calling it NOS AMC for Pacer,
and other models don't make it AMC. I remember John Rosa took a lot of this
seller's time; the seller was more blunt and evasive with me, saying "the
auction don't say what I thought it said" whatever the hell that means.
Anyways, this items has been relisted, and is about the 30th time relisted.
He originally wanted $49.00 for it, now down to $39.00 buy it now, however,
with all the bad publicity and annoying AMCers on his butt, I guess he
decided to unload it. He would have a better time unloading it if that darn
little decal fell off.

As someone else mentioned, this same photo appears in some of the seller's
auctions letting unsuspecting Ford people know it is 'NOS Ford radio' also.
I wonder if Ford people are as annoying as AMC people when it comes to
pointing out stuff like this. Maybe seller though we are all like Daphne "my
glasses! I can't see a thing without my glasses!"

Oh well, just came across that poor old radio for the millionth time on
e-bait (feebay) and thought of another quote from Scooby Doo.
"I would have gotten away with it if not for you MEDDLING TEENS"

Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx