Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Whats this hose????

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Whats this hose????

Vacuum wipers are cable operated from the dash switch through the fire
wall to the wiper motor. Does your car have vacuum wipers? It is
probably since you didn't mention the cars year a vacuum line that
controls the heater valve if it is a 73 or newer. It runs from the cable
operated valve on the heater box behind the glove box across to the
drivers side and through the fire wall across to the pass side where
there is an in line vacuum controlled in line heater control valve.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- Hey Guys.
Im stripping the engine bay on the Gremlin down and theres a hose that
looks like the kind you use on the wiper washer sprayers that runs
across the firewall from the passengers side to the drivers side, thru
the firewall and runs up like over the steering column.
It is hooked to something over the column somewere but I cant see it.
Im ridding myself of everything I dont need, hoses, old lines, blower
box housing, ect... and I have some good ideas, but this hose is
baffling me. Rod
p.s. Im not using the wiper washer either so if its part of that I
dont need it either.

--- End Message ---