Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Javelin Parts Going To Be For Sale On eBaySoon

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Javelin Parts Going To Be For Sale On eBaySoon

You know Davis my son is going to be 26 next month. He is an adult. I am
not saying I always listened to my old man but after a few times of
making the wrong move I learned to at least listen to the 50+ years of
the voice of experience whether I did it or not was another thing. I
won't even mention the stupidity that went on about getting a water pump
locally for his 72 Javelin 2 weeks ago. The car is still sitting!!! I
quit, I am not being in the middle any more. There will be no links
posted or any further mention on the subject. I posted his friends eBay
name this morning and I am done with it. Happy hunting to all with
bubble fender Javelin's because he has collected some nice NOS and very
good shape used parts in the last 6-7 years. My only concern now is for
parts for my Hornet's.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---

Doc,
 I know. I am not yelling at you he's the one that changed up his mind. I was only doing my best to help out guess he just couldn't wait.
 Davis
AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Davis I have nothing to do with this. He just told me this.
"Doc"

<*&g t; Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/