Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Javelin Parts Going To Be For Sale On eBay Soon

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Javelin Parts Going To Be For Sale On eBay Soon

Doc,
 I know. I am not yelling at you he's the one that changed up his mind. I was only doing my best to help out guess he just couldn't wait.
 Davis
AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Davis I have nothing to do with this. He just told me this.
"Doc"