Sent: Monday, December 26, 2005 10:57 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Torker intake questions

Huh Summit told me they were no longer available. Some times they suck.
Torkers seldomly sell above $150. The intake I had is a R4B:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5644513443
with lots of extras. If a aftermarket intake has AMC part numbers on it,
that adds a estimated $50-$125 to the value of it. Few have those however.

The Torker shown in the auction mentioned is a non-EGR one, and those are
more desirable than EGR ones. However you can still buy both. Note in the
auction the "buyer" has zero feedbacks, so who knows, might have been
shilled, might have been rookie not knowing you can walk down to the 7-11
and buy a Big Gulp, a bean burrito and Torker easily. Might want to watch
that closed auction, to see if it is relisted, if so, chances are was
shilled up.

As for Torkers, here is Edelbrock's AMC page:
http://www.edelbrock.com/automotive/man_amc.html

What I am waiting to see however is a comparison between the Air Gap and
R4B.

Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825