Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Torker intake questions

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Torker intake questions

Ralph, I believe you are correct in thinking that all Torker intakes are non EGR. A new Torker intake comes without the baffle. You need to remove the baffle from an old factory intake and mount it on the Torker. The new intake comes with push in knurled pins for mounting the baffle but I think I would tap and thread for small screws and then lock tight them in. When you are looking at buying a used manifold as the one on ebay, be cautious as to any porting job that might have been done to it. An inexperienced person doing a port job on the intake can mess it up. For most applications porting is not needed as the Torker looks good right out of the box. The price of $150 may seem good, but remember it is used, and a brand new one is only another $80 or so. The other "stuff" you mention, I am not sure of what else was pictured with the manifold but could have been the oil filler tube, water neck, hot air choke assembly? Hope this info helps you out a bit, Bob from Minnesota.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS