Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Starting to clean the bare engine bay. Any poi

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Starting to clean the bare engine bay. Any pointers

Excellent DOc. Thanks  The Doc gave me some good liquid vicodin
 I am heading out this am to pick up a free 360 and a pair of rust free amx doors in MA on the cape. The guy said the previous owner put 1800 into the 360. He is restoring a 70 amx and yanked the 360 for an original 390. The 360 is taking up space in his yard and wants it gone so who am I to say no? LOL
 Davis

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Davis how is your recovery from surgery coming?
"Doc"