Re: [BaadAssGremlins] complete suspension rebuild kit ? oem orpoly ?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] complete suspension rebuild kit ? oem orpoly ?

I used OEM front end parts on both my 74 Hornet's from my local NON
chain auto parts store and all were available locally in one of there
many suppliers warehouses. I had the parts next day except for the idler
arm that had to come from the Moog factory in Tennessee. That took 3-4
days. Do you actually think anyone stocks parts for a 35 year old car
and not a popular one at that? Be glad you can get them. I never deal
with chain stores because they only know how to work a computer and
cannot read an old fashioned parts book.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- Do any fellow group members know where to get a complete suspension
rebuild kit,,,,have a 70 hornet that I've gathered up the parts to put
a 343 typhoon motor with auto in it,,,a 78 concord v8 donor for
updated suspension and model 20 rear,,new bee's for fenders,,343
emblems for qrtr's,,,want to rebuild suspension since it's coming
apart for cleaning and paint,,,,want it looking stock from the first
look but as u look closer,,,voila!,,,bodyman by trade tired of working
on everyone elses projects so have turned down jobs and finishing the
two I'm working on now so I can work on my own,,,,every time I go in
the shop I look at all my cars,,,8 gremlins down one side wall the 70
amx in the back beside the 77 amx and my scrambler setting outside
with my levi's gremmlin,,,,,just sad,,and my 36 nash 5 window setting
there,,the 401 is painted and ready,,727 is rebuilt,,got the tilt
wheel out of the concord,,,so many and working on fords and chevy's
sheesh,,,,,,,,,,,Stephen,,,any help is appreciated,,,checked with napa
and just the front parts is $378 and has to be ordered ,,,can u
imagine they have to order amc parts,,,,:)

--- End Message ---