Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Starting to clean the bare engine bay. Any pointer

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Starting to clean the bare engine bay. Any pointers

Rod,
 all I can say is DETAIL. Tape off the suspension, remove as much as you can from the engine compartment and tape off what you don't. Be sure to sand everything really good. It is all in the small details. You don't want it to look like you just painted everything willy nilly. I am in the process of preping my engine bay right now. I have removed everything except the steering collum and brake parts. i will be removing that stuff as well. I will be removing the suspension and cross member as well.
 I have rusted battery pannel to replace and that is my next order of business.
 Davis

hemmigremmie <hemmigremmie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey All.
Im getting ready to clean up and paint the engine bay on the 73 and
wondered if anyone had any advice, pointers or tips ?
I know Im going to reroute a few wires and paint the wiper motor and
things, but wondered if anyone has ran into any BS while doing this.
Thanks for any info. Rod