Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fw: Frame connectors wanted

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fw: Frame connectors wanted

I guess I will have to start making Kits. I will go to the metal shop tomorrow and see about what it will cost for the material.
 Davis

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Time to by some 2"X2" tubing and fabricate your own an non were ever
made.
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/VpTY2A/lzNLAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM