Re: [BaadAssGremlins] FW: 77/78 Gremlin rear bumper need...may be same a

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] FW: 77/78 Gremlin rear bumper need...may be same as 77 Hornet/78 Concord. [NJ]

call your local better business bureu lol
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2005 6:32 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] FW: 77/78 Gremlin rear bumper need...may be same as 77 Hornet/78 Concord. [NJ]

I thought everyone was looking for one of these that own a 77-78! I had a bumper brought up from down south and the chrome plater said it was not good enough to plate. That was back in June and they have not returned the the bumper back yet. SOBs.

John W Rosa <JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Anybody got a straight, rust-free bumper available? If so, contact me with
description, price, location (and photos if possible) and I'll put you in touch
with the buyer.

Thanks.

John W Rosa
www.JavelinAMX.com