[BaadAssGremlins] Hi guys Havent posted for a while.. some questions and

[BaadAssGremlins] Hi guys Havent posted for a while.. some questions and update.

Hi guys Ive been so busy with school and work that I haven't been on
here much. I thought ive give you an update on my 71 gremmy x. I
bought a 71 gremlin parts car for $500 dollars! It has a perfect grill
which is gona replace my cracked one, It had Oe floor mats in the
right color. They are rubber and have the American Motors logo on
them, anyone else have orginal floor mats? They are in nice shape, The
dash and factory shelf are in good shape and will get put in my car,
the back seat is perfect and will replace my ripped one. The car is
very orignial and has not been messed with but has spent its time in
North East Ohio so rust is very bad. It only has 60,000 some odd miles
on it and the 232 six and auto shift nice. If any one needs a motor
let me know. So now I have spare glass, front carpet, trim etc. Very
exited how this will help my car. Oh on a sad note my 360 in the good
car is really sick. The oil pressure droped to zero a few times and
now it has a slite knock and tap. Because of this I am bulding a new
360 and this time it will have a 4bbl carb. What carb size and cam do
you guys recomend for a stock 76 360 that won't be raced. I am going
to use a elderbrock perfomer intake. Any help will be greatly welcomed.
Thanks in advance. Scott aka amysmygirl2003