[BaadAssGremlins] Re: A Christmas Present Happening 2 Day's AfterChristm

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: A Christmas Present Happening 2 Day's AfterChristmas For "ME"

Merry Christmas Doc and to all the other AMC folks here, including you
"lurkers" here is to ya'l speaking up(!) in 2006! Doc, not sure what you
would look like with no beard, that is emblazoned in my memory of you when
Paige & me up there for the Nationals in 2000 in Berlin.

Years ago in 94(?) I made a dumb bet with some doctors at the club, saying
'if the Rockets come back and win the series (with Phoenix up 3-1 in best of
7) I would shave my head' and well, they said they would give me $400 each
to see that. Hey, these guys bet on every play in games and are doctors of
'infectious diseases' so business has always been good for them. Houston
came back and dropped the Suns 4-3 games and I was good on the bet. Fox News
(channel 26) came by and made a big deal of it, they had a real barber
chair, and I got my head shaved on live television in front of dozens of
customers. I also made $1200 from the docs in bets, of which I donated $1000
to charity of it, keeping $200 for 'hats' as me with no hair looks like
Shawn Kemp's butt:
http://i24.ebayimg.com/02/i/05/c9/48/b2_1.JPG
Not a pretty site, looks like some of those 'wanted' posters you see in post
offices! Just damned ugly man! It was fun however, and would do it again for
a good cause, especially with hair 1/2 way down my back again!

Speaking of hair, the hair that was cut that day was also given to
charity.....the M. D. Anderson hospital here in Houston, best cancer center
in the WORLD, and always looking for big piles of long hair. Why? Real
simple, they match it to patients who have lost their hair to cancer,
especially kids. And kids can be especially cruel to kids with bald heads
sometimes but something to think about if you have big mess of hair...donate
it!
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825