Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Wheels

In a message dated 12/20/2005 12:12:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, braswell@xxxxxxxx writes:
Thanks Bart. Its a 73 also. It will be only street driven now. I have some before pictures. It was pretty rough and is tore pretty much apart but am starting to put it back together. What size tires would you recommend on the rear. Thanks Tim
I've had 305/50 r15's on the back of my grem,but to be on the safeside especially if you wanna cruise it a lot i'd get some 295/50/r15's
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS