Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Blower motor progress!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Blower motor progress!

I hear that, I got to work on my gremlin the passed few days. I got the engine n tranny out and took out the wiring and am getting ready to replace the battery tray fender well pannel and the fender wing pannel attached to it. I looked at my replacement pannels which are from the 74 hornet I parted out and noticed there are slight differences from my 72. Coincidentally a ffriend is dooing the same work on his 75 gremlin and I went to see what it looked like with the pannels removed. He showed me the replacement pieces he got from Phoenix and guess what? they are for a 72 gremlin! So I made a deal top even swap so we will both have the correct pannels. I thought that was pretty cool.
 Davis

hemmigremmie <hemmigremmie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Gotta get that firewall cleaned n painted and then its time. Im
anxious, but my buddys fightin with his old lady and its slowed the
garage use down. Rod