[BaadAssGremlins] Lost My Garage Spot

All good things must come to an end. I lost my spot at my friends
garage. The orange Hornet was sandwiched between the garage owners 69
Firebird and a 67 Camero and a custom 57 Ford convert and a Chebby V8
powered Jeep. Business is good so he needed the spot, as he had
customers cars to put inside at night. He did say I could bring the car
over to work on during the day. Thankfully the car is mechanically 99%
done and the interior is also 90% done. It was nice to have it out for a
drive saturday as I had only driven it once for 2 days last october
since bringing it to my friends shop in the middle of last feb. I plan
on using it to go with my wife and 2 son's to my daughters on Christmas.
I will be driveing it all winter when the roads are dry.
Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/VpTY2A/lzNLAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM