Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Worked on the grem today!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Worked on the grem today!

It's 47 and rain here, what I would not give for a 100 degree day and 150 mile a hour hurricane. Just kidding, don't need none of that crap, just missed Rita!! We have a chance of snow/sleet next Tuesday the weathermen are wetting their depends over it, rarely happens, although it happened last Christmas Eve, first time in recorded history it has snowed here:
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/parts%20&%20Literature/white_christmas_texas_2004.JPG
nice NASA view of Texas there.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com

Thanks Scott. It will be down to 20 tonight last night was 10 below 0
 Davis

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS