[BaadAssGremlins] Worked on the grem today!

[BaadAssGremlins] Worked on the grem today!

 Well today was near 40 degrees and the wife went shopping and took
Aran so I spent a few hours in the garage. I got the motor n tranny
out and removed the wire harness from the engine compartment. Removed
everything except the brake lines, steering collum, and wiper motor.
May get to do that tomorrow. Supposed to be 40 again tomorrow. Then I
need to cut out the battery tray and the attached fender wing. I have
replacement parts already.
 I want to paint the whole car and have it back together by may.
 Davis