From: mike wilson
To: eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2005 1:57 PM
Subject: Edelbrock AMC Classic Valve Covers

Eddie:

    Please post this to the AMC list. Several people are selling new AMC Aluminum valve covers on E-bay at inflated prices. You can get these BRAND NEW from Summit for $189. 95 The part number is EDL-4199. I suspect many AMC people don't know that Edelbrock is re-making these! Get the word out before someone pays $350 on E-bay! Check this link! http://www.edelbrock.com/automotive_new/mc/accessories/vc_classic.shtml

    Mike Wilson

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS