RE: [BaadAssGremlins] awesome detail on model pace / MPC rep

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] awesome detail on model pace / MPC rep

In my modeling days (mainly late 70s/early 80s), MPC *car* kits
were horrendously bad, worse than Revell, and Monogram was the
prefered maker...everything fit with no fuss. Of course, certain
cars only came from certain makers, so you want that specific
car, you gotta deal with the maker. I found even the AMT and Johan
kits were better to work with than the MPCs. Can no longer recall
specific troubles of their kits...just recall fighting with them
every time.

Monogram stank at planes and armor. For that, you had to go
Hasegawa and Tamiya. Man, those Tamiyas were a joy!

John W Rosa
www.JavelinAMX.com

1971 AMC Javelin ADPS 401 (police car)
www.javelinamx.com/JavHome/jwr/71ADPS/