Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMC Blues

SO, how much SNOW do you have around it Bart? I am sure it is tough working on it now with those sub 70's temps
 Davis

baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 12/11/2005 9:15:06 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Well today was my Son's first birth day. It went well except my son
has had a fever the passed 4 days and wants nothing but Daddy. I
hardly got to eat. But he liked his gifts and had fun. I was the
beaming proud Da-Da too!
Anywho today I was talking to a buddy about my gremlin and when I got
home tonight( party was at inlaws) I went into the garage and drank a
beer with my Black grem. It was sad...I just stood leaning on the
radiator support looking at all the work I have ahead of me. Pulling
the engine, tranny, windshield, etc getting her ready to paint. I hope
to go at her full bore in the new year.
Hope you are all warm and cozy tonight. 20 degrees F here tonight.
Davis
You want blues??My gremlins sitting with the tarp blown off it and the doors stuffed inside the car along with the fenders and my rear hatchglass and sitting in 5 feet of grass beside my buddies backyard garage.I just now got a new truck well not new a 78 F150 so i can finally go up to my friends house and work on it.
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS