Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMC Blues

 Thanks Eddie. I finally have it that I need to concentrate on ONE project at a time now. I have put my 68 amx project up for sale and my RWB gremlin drag car up for sale as well.
 I decided to use the money to build a budget 401 and see if I can get into the 10's. I made my goal of getting into the mid 12's with a cheap 360 so now I want to see if I have what it takes to go the distance.
  I bought the 69 BSO AMX for my son for when he is ready. (atleast that's the excuse I gave the wife) But for now I will concentrate on the Black gremlin.
 Yes Family is way more important. I hope some day to share my passion with my son.
 I have no takers on either car as of yet but it really won't hurt my feelings if they stick around
 Davis

eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Davis, stick to one project and one vehicle at a time. Confucious say "to
try to do too many things at once is usually to do neither" and I have
always stuck to that, as I used to have 3-4 projects going on at one time,
not good thing, and seems while progress is slow, few things ever get done
and then something else pops up that needs attention.

Still, congratulations with the birthday, some shit is a lot more important
than anything AMC you know. Especially at this time of year, really magical
for the little AMCers......if there is anything that you can do, while
cooped up in the
sub zero temps, and still balance quality time with the boy, do small things
with the
car, maybe fixed cracked grill, change headlight, install radio, new
tailight.

And remember, kids and tachometers don't mix, Noah decided to pull the
needle off my 71 SC/360 tachometer last year, and the speedometer was bent
facing driver
too, not fun. Luckily I had NOS both to go in car, but keep it locked now!
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx