From: Bradley Jones
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2005 11:57 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin t shirt

Our Wal=mart still has a big stack of them. Remember...if it's AMC related....it's 24k gold on Ebay

harold losey <strlcuckoo_46@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Eddie,
The t-shirts to fit me are in the $13 range at Wally world but still not that $18 and did you see the shipping charge???

eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
It has already been mentioned, however those Gremlin tshirts at Wally World
for $9, I saw them on ebait for $18. Nice mark up even with gas prices don't
cost you $9 to drive to Wallyworld and pick one up unless you are driving my
72 Ambassador SST wagon.

Anyhows, here is a scan of the shir, Bart maybe you save it in your archives
also. Everyone please remember these shirts will be off the shelves sometime
in January so my suggestion is to pick one up if you like them NOW.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx