RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin t shirt..Here's YOURS.

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin t shirt..Here's YOURS.

Title: Message

I was at Evil-Mart this evening and found they had quite a stack of
the Gremmie shirts available at $9.44 each. I picked up one for me
and two more for the first two folks in this group that honestly want
one. I figure the shirt, the packing and the postage should run no
more than $12 total. First two folks to PayPal that to me can have
them...don't forget to provide a proper address for the package.

Photos:
http://www.javelinamx.com/temp/shirts1.jpg

To be fair, only one per person...rather see two folks get one than
one getting two. Holidays and all that! :)

If enough of you really want these things, I can try to get back to
the store Monday or Tuesday and grab more of them. Just send
the $12 each ASAP and that will tell me how many to grab (more
than one per person is fine...send size preferences...I'll sub larger
when what you prefer isn't there). No, I'm not going to grab a dozen
on anybody's 'word'...pay up if you're serious. I know well the ol'
'get me one and I'll pay you back' scenario...no interest in it at
this time of year...need all my own funds for family stuff!

If for some reason they shirts are gone when I go back, I'll simply
refund the payments back through PayPal....easy as Paris Hilton.

John W Rosa
www.JavelinAMX.com

1971 AMC Javelin ADPS 401 (police car)
www.javelinamx.com/JavHome/jwr/71ADPS/