From: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rebade1
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2005 10:10 AM
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Overheating question?

On the Concord AMX with the 258, we let it sit after we changed out the
ignition module and rebuilt the carb. It's been in the cold garage. I
started it up to let it recharge the battery and keep the engine good.
Temps have been about 0 degrees F here lately.

I came back out about 10 minutes later and the coolant hose was just
spraying out antifreeze like crazy. The engine didn't seem to be that
hot. I was planning to change the thermostat to the OEM 195 degree one,
but wanted to ask for input on what may be causing it. We drove that
car back from Ohio to Minnesota in the beginning of November and didn't
have any coolant/cooling issues. Anybody have any ideas?

Ralph