[BaadAssGremlins] Snowed In Today

Being stuck in the house today I might as well take inventory on all the
77 AMX parts I have. I have a complete set for my yellow car. :-)~  I
have to decide which of the 2 extra rear window louvers to have baking
soda basted for the orange car. I also have to see about which of the
best fender flairs out of the 12 I have that I can use on the orange
car. And yes Eddie I have 2 of the front spoilers made of unobtainum, 3
if you count the modified one from the 70's. The orange 74 with body
color paint matching flairs and rear window louver with out that ugly
Targa band and no AMX decals with the stock factory pin stripe on the
side with my detailed turbine wheels and BFG T/A radials will look
subtle but still stand out in the spring at the local cruise night in
the ocean of brand "X" Pford Mustangs, Camero's and Chevelle's. I also
stopped yesterday at a machine shop who is now owned by a very competent
machinist I dealt with for around 20 years at his different jobs. He is
familiar with AMC V8's and we had a long conversation about them. I
found some one 10 minutes from my house that I can trust for my machine
work on my V8 engine conversion for the yellow car. It is snowing like
mad out. I don't care, both Hornet's are inside. The yellow one is here
in my garage and the orange one at my friends shop. Say Amen & AMC!!!!!!
"Doc"