Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: cold (was sand)

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: cold (was sand)

Too bad about the tow bill Eddie. My other half has a 2000 Focus she bought
new. Just a plane Jane with nothing on it but A/C and auto. It drives and rides
OK but what gets me is the power. You wouldn't think a little cheap compact car
would be much but that thing will run. I mean it is no fire eating dragster but
it will hit 70 in no time flat.
Terry

http://us.click.yahoo.com/WpTY2A/izNLAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM