[BaadAssGremlins] Re: sand & Gremlins in snow

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: sand & Gremlins in snow

Terry is correct, it don't matter what you drive, it all comes down to idiot
behind the wheel. There are a number of people who driver souped up ricers,
suv's and even a run of the mill toyota with $14 K-mart plastic hubcaps that
look like mags. All same behind the wheel. Yesterday I saw a Hummer on the
back of a flatbed going to a shop and wondered what the tow, and weight of
the vehicle was. I like Hummers and would like to own one, about as close to
a post-gen AMC as you can get since AM General made them. But you see a lot
of 'speed racers' and a lot of 'wannabees' in suvs with same.

I may add a funny commercial on tv here in Houston right now is about Space
Center Houston, and is about 'speed'. In the commercial, a mom and daughter
are sitting in a Jeep Grand Wag at a stop light, and another mom, who looks
like Gilda Radner drives up on the side of them with Astro van and two kids.
The moms make "the look" at each other (you know the look is what us old
timers used to give each other at stop lights when we wanted to get it on
with car next to us; for you newbies, go watch American Graffiti, lots of
'the looks' in there) but these two moms get it on wheels spinning, smoke
flying, as the light turns green, then it flashes to Space Center Houston
where they are both on a hight tech car race game of a dragstrip! Here is
Space Center Houston link, see if you can keep the squares from moving up
top:
http://www.spacecenter.org/about.html

Invincible. Hmmm....
Eddie Stakes'