RE: [BaadAssGremlins] New JL Hornet out, blue with red card...Classic Go

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] New JL Hornet out, blue with red card...Classic Gold series

Jerry,

Harumph!! Red, my BUTT! I can promise you that is 1973 Metallic Copper,
as that is a photo of the '73 Hornet X that I just sold. I submitted
that photo almost a year ago, hoping they'd make 'my' Hornet in
miniature. Their website asked for owner pics to do just that, and
payment to the car owner would be a case of 12 toy cars when they are
made. Seems they may have stiffed me, as they've used the photo, but
didn't paint the car the same color....but perhaps they plan to issue
it in copper very soon...? 'Dorothy' don't like getting dissed!!

The photo was taken by Richard Truesdell, and JL has altered the
background with sky and trees where a spanish estate once stood behind
the car.

Oh well, wait 'til Wynn Rowan ses the Maxi Blue paint on that new
release!
Sure, HIS car gets made.....but they use MY car's photo! Grrrrr!

John W Rosa
www.JavelinAMX.com