Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: soon to be another gremlin on the road

this is the alt i picked up http://www.partsamerica.com/ProductDetail.aspx?mfrcode=STA&mfrpartnumber=7127M9&parttype=11&ptset=A it was only 30 bucks cause i didnt have the money i picked it up or i would of gone higher
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2005 6:55 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: soon to be another gremlin on the road

75 and up are Delco's and very much superior to the POS Motorola's. I am
pretty sure the amp rating on a factory Delco is 65. I put a 100 amp
Delco in my orange 74. That way in case I put a stereo in it and have
the headlights on, the A/C running I will have more than enough power to
handle everything.
"Doc"

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS