From: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott W.
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2005 2:31 PM
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Pics of The 1972 Gremlin FOR SALE

I live in Griffin GA. It is driveable to an extent. I
wouldn't go too far with it like it is, but i'm not
sure, as I have only had it out on the road once. The
previous owner did drive it to our house and a guy
used it as a daily driver until the trans went out but
sold it after it was rebuilt. We haven't had the
chance to put it up on a lift and check out the
underside like we wanted to. Also I forgot to mention
that I think it needs a thermostat.

--- Patrick Dubois <patrick_dubois@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/DeadJ/Gremlin/The258.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/DeadJ/Gremlin/GremlinPics029.jpg